Way harder than I realized. I got it done, yes but freaking hard as hell. My hands started to hurt, too much folding, creasing, folding and more creasing. Today I finally went out and did it the right way though, reminder to others..DO NOT ATTEMPT ORIGAMI WITH CONSTRUCTION PAPER!! lmao. Not bright on my end, but eh it was all I had for messing with it. Todays attempts were much easier. I made a tulip and a heart. I attempted a Lily but it confused me so I forfeited.
I've been working on my "heart" for this weeks "homework" with our counselor. Its super hard, I'm giving Michael my origami heart because of the effort it goes into making them just like when you're in love with someone. We're suppose to carry it in our pocket for a week. To care for each others heart..super sweet.
In a few weeks, Micahel and I will be together for 7 freaking years!! Unbelievable!! It feels like so much longer than that. The things we've been through over the past 7yrs. I would've never thought I'd ever be where I am today without him. I love him with all my heart!! Yes, I'm going to get a bit sappy here so deal with me =). The obstacles we've overcome to be where we are today, as close as we are today. The birth of our two boys and watching them grow. Even though he's missed a lot, I still wouldn't change it for the world! We are who we are today because of the things we've overcome!
He's the person I see myself with when I get wrinkles sitting on the porch in rocking chairs yellin at our grandchildren. While we are still who we are today, comical. There's not one day where he doesnt make me laugh. Even when I'm irate with him, he has his way to make me laugh my ass off. I'm excited where we'll end up a few years from now.
I hate baby fever!! I'd love to be preggo sometime this year. I want a baby girl!! I want to buy cute little bows and dresses. Michael agreed, but we'd have to get rid of debt first. Which is smart but doesn't take away from my baby fever =(. I know with my luck I'll have 4 boys..which really makes me sad but at least I get another baby and that's less clothes I need to buy. I just really want a mini me, Michael has 2..I want one. Its my turn!! lmao. I don't sometimes I wonder why I want another, usually when both the boys are bad and don't listen....but I know in my heart I'm soo not done with kids. I love being pregnant, I enjoy it! Every little bit of it, there are a few thing I wish I could change but overall I'm a super happy pregnant person. I wish everyone could have as easy pregnancy's as me, I do. The only downfall is I go overdue, exactly a week overdue. Which is OK with me since I don't get unhappy till the last 2 wks of it anyway. So whats another week? lol. I suppose I'm weird though.
I'm off to bed I guess. This blog was about nothing lol.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Origami Origami Origami

Posted by
Rockin.Rach
at
12:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment