Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Compete and utter bullshit!!

Yep thats right! Utter fucking bullshit!

You are 45yrs old and I'm taking care of you're children! Housing them, like I'm a fucking hotel! All because you're dumb ass has no idea how to spend money, no idea how to take care of anyone but your fucking self!! If you were so self centered, bi-polar, psychotic, skitzo just ugh!! You'd be flipping responsible! If you went to the psychiatrist and got fucking medicine you'd see that you're ass is crazy! No cops are chasing you, they haven't been chasing you in the past fucking 15yrs!!!! We would've still had the house in grand view, we would've had everything we us to have! I wouldn't have had a fucked up childhood, I would've have had to grow up before I fucking needed too! I am stronger than you because its what I am, its what I'm here to do....someone has to pick up the fucking slack!

I'm 23 fucking years old, I'm on my own, I moved out to stay away from your ass..not to take care of you anymore..I moved out so I didn't have to deal with your bullshit. But no, who has to come bail your ass out of jail, who has to take you in when you have no fucking place to stay.................ME. Who is tired of you fucking stealing from me, taking advantage of the shit you do to me. You've stole my debit card, you stole my pin number....you stole it 3 fucking times! Blamed my HUSBAND on the last one...like he would steal from me..when we use the same fucking money. You stole fucking change from your daughters apartment, you stole our Christmas gift from my grandma and grandpa a $75 gift card...all because your ass was on drugs AGAIN!!

Its fucking ridicules that you would do that to your daughter.....to all 3 of your daughters!!

I want nothing more to do with you! I've told you that. You only call me when you want something, only call me when you're in trouble..so again I'm sure the police can come banging on my fucking door looking for you ass!!!



Ugh!! Now you all know the shit I've put up with growing up..and this isnt even the half of it! I've been a grown up since before I was suppose to be!!



----end vent!

0 comments: