My last blog was a major rant sorry about that folks! It just gets tiring over the years. I've dealt with my mothers crap since I was born. She's been a skitzo since '82 before I was even born...as time went on drug abuse made things worse. She literally thinks "cops" are chasing her. We've moved from house to house because of her. Lots of bad memories growing up. From my dad abusing her, from her being in prison..from me being 'grown up' before i was even suppose too...seriously! by 3ish I knew how to put a feeding tube into my brothers stomach to help him...he past shortly after I was 4. From my sisters awaking in the middle of the night screaming, I took care of them 5-6..it just goes on from there.
I am who I am today because of my past...stronger than you because of it lol.
Anyway as for recently..
End of Feb my yearly exam came back abnormal. I was told I needed a biopsy because a couple tests came back positive. Alright well i was already seeing an OB because of my implanon. Well the 23rd came around, time for my lovely colposcopy, not fun I'll tell you that. Major cramps afterwards ow!
I got my results back today, he said everything came back negative which is a good thing....but i'll need to do 2 more paps every 6 months to make sure. Since my levels were low to begin with they could still be precancerous but usually, as he says, they work themselves out. BUT if any of my paps come back abnormal again I have to do another colposcopy. So in a way one less thing to worry about!
Now as for others..fucking TRS(tricare reserve select) lost our fliping paper work....of freaking course! End of december we re-enrolled, early Jan we got a paper stating we were insured...now freaking March rolls around they are saying we havent had coverage since Jan 1..which is BULLSHIT! So now we're waiting 4-6 freaking weeks for tricare to call us back. Ooh how I love military ran insurance.
As for something that went right I had my first maternity session!! It was great! I cant wait for more session!!! I'm even more stoked I might get to do my first labor session!!! :)
Well here's a slight peak into the life of me hehe.
Friday, March 26, 2010
when it rains is pours....

Posted by
Rockin.Rach
at
11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment