Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yay! How Exciting!!

Well first things first, I get to shoot my first wedding!! It will be a small wedding and my SILs wedding! It'll be a good practice overall anyway, totally nervous of course.

Second I'm taking my sister to live with my father...she's finally doing something right. We leave Sunday to drive up to Michigan! I should get there by Monday sometime! then we'll stay a few hours with him and then head to South Haven to see some purdy light houses!! I'm pretty excited!! *Sue, if you wanna meet up at South Haven message me, I'll be there Tuesday all day* We'll be leaving Wednesday at check in and drive the 11hrs home. Then Friday I have an in hospital session with a brand new baby!! Pretty excited, I need to build my portfolio anyway!

Sometimes I hate being my own worst critic, I'm trying to get my portfolio done, easier said than done that's for sure. Michael hates pictures, the boys don't sit still long enough for them, my sister well she's always up to model lol. But I feel like I'm always buggin' so eh IDK anymore.

Good news, I pre-registered to take the practice GED test! Pretty damn nervous. I'm just worried about the math part, I remember most of it when I start doing it..but in a test of course I totally go blank. Oh well, if i pass this I can take the actual GED then go to college to become a chef!! so wish me luck!!


I guess this is all for right now! I feel like I have moe things to say but I just cant think of it right now.

0 comments: