Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Its been awhile..a long while

I don't even know what to begin, or what to even say. I have so much going on in my head right now. A few people that I know have a little brown on their noses, I find it amusing though. As they try to suck up for their wrong doings, like it'll make a difference. Buying things for others like it'll help, well no but I won't tell you that lol. But if they didn't do something wrong in the first place then they wouldn't have a 'little brown on their nose' bwhaha. I'm evil, well sometimes I feel that way. But honestly, I'm just honest which a lot of people mistake for being bitchy =| I'm not sure why though... Maybe cause the truth hurts? Well duh of course it does.
Anyway enough blabbering on about that, I promise I'm a sweet girl! I'm the best damned friend you'll ever meet!! But then again I'm probably biast, but aren't we all? hehe.

I do have a few things to gloat about. Xavier, my youngest, is finally fully interested in potty training! We gave it a go a few times when he was 2 1/2 and a month or so ago, to see where he was...now today out of the blue he's interested and went pee on the potty not once but 5 times!!! He turns 3 in October so I'm very very ecstatic! I was so worried he wasn't going to be interested in it till he turned 3. But here a few months before then he wants to learn and is ready!! That makes me feel great!! Soon I will be diaper free!!

Here's something sad for ya, well not completely, but from a Mommy's perspective. My oldest, Seth, starts school this year! Yep that's right he'll be in Kindergarten, first day of school is August 17...I'm shocked!! I don't know where the time went at all. I'm excited of course for him and the fact that I get 'mommy' time. But its still very surreal to me. He's stoked of course, its all he's been talking about since he turned 4 lol. He will be 6 in November...thats even shocking too!!

Oooooh another thing! Our wedding anniversary is coming up, 5yrs babyyyy!! Rock on! It doesn't feel like 5yrs at all, well it doesn't feel like we've been together for 7 either. Amazing! Time really goes together after awhile. Wednesday July 14th we will be married for 5yrs exactly!! He will be at work till close(fun 11:30 to 10 lol) but thats ok. My lovely sister is baby sitting for us Thursday so we can go out!


I guess this is all for the time being, Michael is waiting for me to cuddle, he has drill tomorrow lol.


ps I need to redesign my blog with new pictures lol. I guess I'll get that done too.

0 comments: